2Dadoll King Green Contact Lenses(1 pair/6 months)
$30.00Sale price$9.00Save 70%
Water content: 38% Material: Hema Base curve: 8.6mm Diameter: 14.0mm Period of use: 6 months Packaging: 1 Pair (2 lenses) + Lens case
Orders are usually shipped within 48 hours (except holidays)
Worldwide Shipping(7-11 working days to most countries), FREE SHIPPING over $25
You will receive a confirmation email with your tracking number once it is shipped
When you receive the package, please check if the package is in good condition
If you receive a defective product, we will exchange it for free (Defects include: lens color difference, broken lens or other quality problems)
Please feel free to get in touch with us, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or search for @2dadoll on Instagram to contact us
1. Before the first time wearing, please soak the lenses in a multi-purpose contact lens solution for at least 6 hours.
2. Please take off your lenses before sleeping.
3. Please do not attend any water sports when wearing lenses.
4. Always wash your hands before wearing, removing or handling your contact lenses.
5. Rinse and scrub your lens every 2-3 days to prevent protein precipitation which is not good for eyes.
6. Insert lenses before putting on make-up around eyes, and take off lenses before removing make-up.
Example contact lens prescription Date of exam: 2020/12/31 (date of your check-up) Expiry date: 2021/12/31 (expiry date for your prescription, usually a year) Base Curve (BC) Diameter (DIA) Power / Sphere (SPH) Cylinder (CYL) Axis (AX) OD (Left Eye) 8.5 14 -1.5 -1.25 10 OS (Right Eye) 8.5 14 -1.25 -1.25 10 NOTE BC Determines to meet the curve of your eye; written in numbers or words: flat, median or steep. DIA Indicates your contacts’ width to make sure they’ll cover your cornea properly. SPH Uses "+" for farsightedness (hyperopia)(Which we don't support for now) and "-" for nearsightedness (myopia)(Which we support). CYL & AX The two parameters are required to correct Astigmatism (which we don’t support for now).