2Dadoll Dark Elf Green Colored Contact Lenses(1 pair)
Water content: 38% Material: Hema Base curve: 8.6mm Diameter: 14.5mm Period of use: 6 months Packaging: 1 Pair (2 lenses) + Lens case
The range reaches United States of America (including Alaska, Hawaii and APO, EPO, DPO address) , and United Kingdom, Canada, Australia. We currently ship to USA via USPS, Canada via Canada Post, Australia via Au Post, UK via Yodel.
Orders are usually shipped within 48 hours (except holidays)Our shipping range covers the whole world. And shipping is free on any orderDuring the COVID-19 pandemic, the transportation time may take 10-20 working days. You will receive a confirmation email with your tracking number once its shipped
UNITED STATES (10-15 days) UNITED KINGDOM (8-11 days) CANADA (10-15 days) AUSTRALIA (12-15 days)
When you receive the package, please check if the package is in good conditionIf you receive a defective product, we will exchange it for free (Defects include: lens color difference, broken lens or other quality problems)
If you are not satisfied with the product, we will replace you with another style for free until you are satisfied
Please feel free to get in touch with us, you can send an email to email@example.com or search for @2dadoll on Facebook & Instagram to contact us
1. Before the first time wearing, please soak the lenses in a multi-purpose contact lens solution for at least 6 hours.
2. Please take off your lenses before sleeping.
3. Please do not attend any water sports when wearing lenses.
4. Always wash your hands before wearing, removing or handling your contact lenses.
5. Rinse and scrub your lens every 2-3 days to prevent protein precipitation which is not good for eyes.
6. Insert lenses before putting on make-up around eyes, and take off lenses before removing make-up.
Example contact lens prescription Date of exam: 2020/12/31 (date of your check-up) Expiry date: 2021/12/31 (expiry date for your prescription, usually a year) Base Curve (BC) Diameter (DIA) Power / Sphere (SPH) Cylinder (CYL) Axis (AX) OD (Left Eye) 8.5 14 -1.5 -1.25 10 OS (Right Eye) 8.5 14 -1.25 -1.25 10 NOTE BC Determines to meet the curve of your eye; written in numbers or words: flat, median or steep. DIA Indicates your contacts’ width to make sure they’ll cover your cornea properly. SPH Uses "+" for farsightedness (hyperopia)(Which we don't support for now) and "-" for nearsightedness (myopia)(Which we support). CYL & AX The two parameters are required to correct Astigmatism (which we don’t support for now).